Covid 19 Safety Precautions
We at LJ Studio and Phenix Salon Suites want to do everything possible to minimize infection and to ensure your safety. Here you will be one on one with your stylist, rather than a large crowd so that is one factor that will help you to feel safe while getting hair services done. Furthermore, to protect one another as we cannot maintain six feet distance, here are a few guidelines to get us both through this difficult time in a safe manner:
1. If you are feeling sick, stay home. If you come in and appear to be sick in any manner I will have to ask you to leave immediately.
2. Front doors will remain locked 24/7. Upon arrival, text 512-709-1804 to let me know you’re here and wait in your car. When I’m ready for you to come in I will text you and meet you at the door.
3. Upon entering the building your temperature must be checked and you must sanitize/wash your hands.
4. Masks are MANDATORY. I do not provide one and you must wear one the entire duration of your appointment.
5. Only one client allowed at a time. Do not bring your family, friends, etc. to your appointment. No exceptions. No waiting around in hall for your appointment.
6. Please use touch-less payment such as Venmo, Paypal, etc to minimize contact.
7. Hours will be limited as I will need to book extra time for sanitizing.
8. Minimize talking during your appointment.
9. Please arrive to your appointment with clean hair.